The best way to travel to Teignmouth Airshow is via public transport or by foot if local and able.
Rail info: www.GWR.com
Bus info: www.stagecoachbus.com
We expect that the roads surrounding Teignmouth will be very busy throughout the day, and we encourage visitors to arrive via train, bus or foot to help ease traffic. There is a designated drop off for Blue Badge holders at South View (TQ14 8BJ).
Please plan your journey ahead and allow plenty of time.
For public safety many of the roads in and out of the town will be closed from 7am on the day of the Airshow. There will be limited parking available in the town, please travel by public transport or foot if possible. If you do plan on driving please use the out of town parking provided situated on the Playing Fields behind Morrisons.
The Playing Fields (TQ14 9AE) 20 min walk
All proceeds from parking here go towards Teignmouth Scouts.
£5 per car – all day, 8am – 8pm
1. Plan your journey in advance, the best way to arrive is via foot or public transport. For those driving please use the event parking (TQ14 9AE). Allow plenty of time for travel.
2. Make yourself aware of where the facilities are, event toilets can be found in the Tennis Courts and within our Event Arena. A full map can be found in our event programme, on sale for just £3.
3. If you see anything suspicious, please report it to a member of the event team. Remember ‘See it. Say it. Sorted.’
4. Drones are strictly prohibited. Please do not bring them with you. It is against the law to fly them within restricted airspace. Drone operators will be prosecuted.
5. Stay safe and help us to prevent unwanted fires, please don’t bring BBQs with you. Bring a picnic instead or support the event caterers and eateries in the town.
Our security staff and event marshals are here to help keep the event a safe space for all visitors, please approach them if you require any assistance. You can also request a ‘lost child wristband’ from any member of the event team.
Make yourself aware of the location for the information stand, first aid, and lost child point, all of which can be found on the map inside the programme.
Additional toilets have been brought in for this event they can be found in the Tennis Court adjacent to The Den. There are also numerous businesses throughout the town who have opened their toilets for the weekend, they can be found listed on the map inside.
Please take the necessary precautions needed with the weather forecast, sun cream, hats, layers, and waterproofs to cover all elements of the great British weather!
There is a drinking water point situated just outside the pier which you can use to refill your water bottles.
Being a respectful Event Goer
Please ensure our lovely town does not suffer by putting any litter or rubbish in one of the many bins provided.
We anticipate that the roads surrounding the town will be extremely busy and suggest the best way to arrive is via foot or public transport.
Keep up to date with all event announcements via our Facebook page ‘Teignmouth Airshow’. We hope you all have a great weekend.